Tuesday 25 March 2014

Teacher Portfolio

Professional Teaching Portfolio

Since I am currently applying for primary teaching jobs and waiting on call backs from the applications I have put in, I have decided to share with you my version of my Professional Teaching Portfolio. My lecturer in my final year at University suggested we make one that reflects our personality. 

So if you are unfamiliar with Teaching Portfolios, or looking for ideas, I thought I would post up images of mine to give you a little inspiration. I have organised mine in a way that suits me but you can tweak yours to your desire.

Being a primary school teacher here in England, I have included lots of visual aids, tons of colour, been super OCD on the format and style of mine, as well as laminating all my photos. 

Please find the 'Teaching Portfolio' tab above this post, which is located under the blog title. Hope you enjoy and find it useful.

Mr. W





No comments:

Post a Comment